URGENT RESCUE: Who Do You Know In Cedar Rapids, IA? Critical Deadline

Okay rescue folks, who do you know in Cedar Rapids, IA?  It’s time to rally the troops and help one of our fellow rescue people in dire need of some help, quickly.

VIEW THE SLIDESHOW HERE

A friend of ours has to re-home a quite a few cats and two rabbits by February 15th.  It is the worst possible news any of us could have.  She is having a landlord problem.  She was grandfathered in and now the terms have changed.  She has to get down to just 2 cats by Friday, February 15th.

Please share this post widely.  We need to find someone in the Cedar Rapids, IA that can help, someone who personally knows someone with a no-kill rescue, or someone with boots on the ground that can take charge and help get this situation to a timely resolution.  I can’t imaging having to give up your furry family, can you?

Again, I can’t over-emphasize the urgent timing.  If you can track down someone who can help with this most desperate situation please email me at brianfrum (at) gmail (dot) com and I can put you in touch with my friend.

VIEW THE SLIDESHOW HERE

You have my express permission to re-blog, copy and paste, or link to this post.  Please, just share, share, share and share again.

0 0 vote
Article Rating
11 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
Connie Marie
Connie Marie
7 years ago

Brian,
Thank you so much for this help. I so appreciate it as I’m now crying my eyes out reading about me.

Random Felines
7 years ago

wow – how sad…..we hope she can find some help…..

Terri
Terri
7 years ago

I’m not from the area and don’t know anyone there. I wish I was closer and could come up with some ideas. We hope the best and my furbabies are sending purrs for these kitties and bunnies.

jmuhj
jmuhj
7 years ago

I’m far away from Iowa, but I shared on my social networking pages, and you can, too, if you’re reading this. Please! Do so. TYSM

Cg
Cg
7 years ago

Appears there is one no kill group but seems to be about the dogs. I had a similar problem
When i lived in an apartment. I found greasing the e palm works wonders until something can be worked out. Shared , tweeted and fbed

Judy
Judy
7 years ago

I am sharing with several rescues that I know of. Hope this helps!!!
Come on people! Share!

Marjorie Dawson
7 years ago

Any news on this Brian? I just noticed it (sorry)

Dash Kitten
7 years ago

We are blogging about this and trying out best to spread the word. Let us pray we do some good.

Fenris, Tuiren, Mister, Socks & Scylla

So sad :>( There should be laws against landlords being able to tell people how many pets they can have, do they limit the number of children they can have? So unfair and heartbreaking.
Boy are we glad Mom & Dad own so no one can tell them they have to get rid of us.

Zennethe
Zennethe
7 years ago

I give you no guarantee but I’ve sent this link to my cousin in CR, IA. I wish you luck.

Zennethe
Zennethe
7 years ago

RE: Fenris, Tuiren, Mister, Socks & Scylla

Actually, there is kid limits. You can’t have 2 kids and 1 parent in a 2 bedroom apartment in Iowa. I know that from my sister getting rejected.