T.G.I.F. – Tortie Girl

NOTE: I usually post this on my Blogger blog, but since Blogger has taken their world hostage, I am running it here as well.

I know lots of you were so excited to see that sweet Precious was adopted and got her forever home. I’ve had lots of emails and lots of messages on Facebook and Twitter wanting to know if I had any update on Precious yet.

Well, Precious was delivered to her new forever home on Wednesday. She has her own private bedroom so that she can get used to her new surroundings and her new family members. Of course she has a very nice view from her private bedroom. And yes, I did say her new family members. She has a brother and four sisters.

Oh yes, I almost forgot the Friday thing, so today, in honor of Precious, T.G.I.F. means Tortie Girl is Family! You’ll also be glad to know that you will be getting regular updates of sweet Precious, guaranteed.

How do I know? We have adopted Precious and she is now a part of our family!!!

Welcome Home Precious
Welcome Home Precious

I’d like to officially welcome Precious to our home and to the wonderful world of the Cat Blogosphere. She really is a beautiful girl, the picture we had did not do her justice, she is stunning. And she is a very sweet girl.

Precious

We hadn’t adopted another kitty because we’ve been concerned about Sister Sascha and how long it took her to adapt to Sisters Gracie and Zoe and Dolly. But now that she is out of her shell we’re hoping the transition will be easier on her too. Something about Precious and her story just moved us all, and with 9 hours left on the clock we made the decision that she would be coming to live with us. And home she is. It simply was the right thing for us to do. We will be as patient as we need to be as sweet Precious has been though such a rough time. We will be on her schedule. Hey, I will probably have to try something new on some upcoming Tuesday, I’ll have to let her do a Tortie Tuesday one of these days before too long.

Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

0 0 vote
Article Rating
53 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
CatonsvilleCats
9 years ago

I’m glad I found you over here! TGIF is my favorite thing! And Brian, you will have to take your new sister under your wing and help her get used to her big family.

The Island Cats
9 years ago

Oh Brian!! What big hearts you and your sisters and your humans have to welcome Precious into your home!! We are so happy!!!

Laura Carter
Laura Carter
9 years ago

SELINA AND I ARE THRILLED!

Hannah and Lucy
9 years ago

Brian we are so delighted you all decided to take sweet Precious into your home. We know she will be cared for so well and we are certain she will fit in just right with you and your sisfurs. We are looking forward to the TGIF posts!
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Marg
9 years ago

Whooooo Hooooooo now we know that Precious has her forever home. That is great Brian that you and your family took her in. She really is a gorgeous kitty. I bet she is going to love it there and we want an update every day. Even better is a Tortie Tues. I don’t think we have ever seen quite such a pretty tortie. Thanks for doing this Brian. Take care.

Hilary
9 years ago

WOW! Precious is one lucky girl… I don’t know why, but I had a feeling that her forever home would be Brian & his sisters….Precious couldn’t ask for a better home!

Pip
Pip
9 years ago

Hurray for Precious! She is one lucky kitty!

Your pal, Pip

jansfunnyfarm
9 years ago

Oh, this is just wonderful! We are so happy for Precious and all of you. What a time for Blogger to go AWOL. But Marg helped us find you from the CB. We look forward to more updates on Precious as she adapts to all of you and vice versa.

SAS SammyAndyShelly
9 years ago

YAY!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!! And may y’all be so greatly blessed for adding Precious to your family. Mama has tears running down her cheeks cuz she’s so happy that y’all adopted her.

Blogger says it is restoring all posts and should be up and running soon…..we HOPE!!!!!!!!!!

Love to all of you.

Fuzzy Tales
9 years ago

OMC, this is fantastic news! Congratulations are due all round, especially to Precious! We didn’t even guess it was your family who adopted her!

Happy news indeed!

Sam, Clem & Mav
9 years ago

Oh what great news!! Precious is beautiful and we are so glad you guys are now her forever home!!
((((HUGGGGSSSSSS))))))) from your TX furiends,

Parker
9 years ago

You are one of the greatest families I know!
Big Big smoochies to you!

Kari
Kari
9 years ago

Happy ending of all happy endings! Thank God for you Brian! Mum had a rare chance to go out to breakfast and when she read the part of your post that said you adopted Precious, mum started to cry! The server asked mum if something was wrong. Mum told her no, she was crying because something was right! God bless you and your wonderful family.

Katnip Lounge
9 years ago

This is fantabulous! Brian, you will have your paws full getting bossed around (hee hee) by so many sisters.

Cats of Wildcat Wood
9 years ago

Great news and congrats on your new addition!!!! You guys are just super to do this for her. She couldn’t have gotten a better family!!!

Fraidy Cats
9 years ago

Woo Hoo!!! Brian, you and your family rocks!

Sage
9 years ago

What wonderful news! You are very special.

diddleymaz
9 years ago

Wonderful wonderful news!! your new sister is so lucky and I know she will adore you all!! looking forward to some precious tortie tuesdays!!

Sparkle
9 years ago

OMC, this is GREAT news! I am so, so thrilled that your family has given Precious a home! She is such a pretty girl – the old photo did not do her justice.

Puddles
9 years ago

OMD, I can’t believes you was da one dat adopted Precious! You was holdin’ out on us dis whole time…hehehehe!
Her is one heck of a lucky girl and her will gets all da love in da world withs your family.

Puddles
PS:thanks fur letting me know ya’ll was here:)

Kim Thomas
9 years ago

Wow!! She IS stunning!! You’re amazing…so many people have a hard time with just a couple of “girls” sharing their home together – but you?! Congratulations on your newest little one, and best wishes! You’re awesome!

Amy & The HoC
9 years ago

WOW we are so surprised at the news – we knew Precious had a new forever home but never guess it was with you all Brian! That is so great! We are sure that she will fit in well with your furry family and we are so glad to know she has such a wonderful forever home now!

melody
9 years ago

OMG!! YAY!!!!!! We are so happy for your new family member.

YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!

BigSexyBob
BigSexyBob
9 years ago

Congratulations on your new addition! Precious is adorable! We’re always so happy at the Feline Family home when a homeless kitty is adopted into a loving, caring family! This adorable girl deserves the TLC and fantastic future she’ll have with you. It warms our hearts when a cat whose life’s been a struggle, gets the kind of home all cats deserve. There’s always a bit of an adjustment period for a new kitty in a new home and for the cats that already live there. But we have a good feeling that Sascha, Zoe, Gracie and Dolly will accept Precious… Read more »

Caren Gittleman
9 years ago

Brian I just left a comment over at Blogger too! This is the BEST news ever! I pray that all of you are blessed quadruple the times that YOU have blessed so many kitties in the world!!! You are all wonderful!!!! I have one question, will you adopt ME? lol
xoxoxo

The Monkeys
9 years ago

Yay! We are so happy she’s home with you guys!

Brian, from one mancat to another, if you ever need any advice on how to handle tortie girls, I’d be happy to help you out.

Samson

Junior and Orion
9 years ago

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for stepping up and taking care of this sweet girl!!!!!

Admiral Hestorb
Admiral Hestorb
9 years ago

I am so so happy that you all adopted sweet Precious. I looked up at mommy and her eyes were getting ready to leak. What a happy ending for a dear little innocent one. Thank you and your humans for being who you are… Heroes.

Simba
9 years ago

Brian, what a wonderful home Precious has gotten with all of you. Such good hearts there. Mwah!

And to think that Blogger would eat this post. How RUDE!

Cathy Keisha
9 years ago

We are crying tears of joy! Precious is so lucky to have the best family in the world. I look forward to reading about her daily at Brian’s Home. I’m sure she’ll make you as happy as you’ve made her.

CCL Wendy
9 years ago

Oh Brian! How wonderful! Congratulations on your new sisfur! She is indeed a beautiful girl. You have a real harem there now, my boy!

I hope all of the other sisfurs welcome her with open paws.

And you and your purrents are so compassionate. You certainly walk your talk better than anyone I can think of.

Don’t worry, Precious will be a LOL-Cat very soon!

AFSS
9 years ago

Oh, this is wonderful news. We just knew you had adopted her when we read, “She has a brother and four sisters”.

We can’t wait to get to know her better.

Chloe and Cecil
9 years ago

Oh Brian, we are so happy for youse family! We’s never thought dat it was you house Precious was going to, she is one lucky lady! Bless you and youse purrents for being da most amazing, wonderful and generous angels in da whole wide world!

Chloe, Cecil, Winston and Mom too!

Clooney
9 years ago

Oh Brian! You and your family seriously rock! Yay! We are SO happy for Precious that she has come to your wonderful home where she will be loved silly! That is awesome! You have such great hearts. Blessings to all of you.

Mr Puddy
9 years ago

This is extremely great news !!!! You are fabulous !
Thanks to your family very very much.
Big Kisses for you
xoxo

Grr, Midnight & Coco
9 years ago

How absolutely lovely! A purrfect happily ever after ending. Purrs to all of you and your Precious new sister!

FiveSibesMom
9 years ago

Welcome home, Precious! And what a wonderful home you now have!!! Lucky kitty!

KC & Faith Boomerang
9 years ago

As two tortie sisfurs, we fink you did tha bestest fing effurs.
And Precious is such a stunning beauty of a kitty.
And she haf that very bestest home effurr.
Love & Purrs,
KC & F-Boo

'Kaika
'Kaika
9 years ago

Oh Brian! How wonderful of your family to give sweet Precious a forever home! I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again … you ROCK!

Marjorie Dawson
Marjorie Dawson

Oh Brian…….. Bless you

* tears *

Cory
9 years ago

This is just the best news EVER! We were so worried about this sweet girl an now she will be our furriend. She deserved a fantastic home and she got it!

Purrs,

Cory

Old Kitty
Old Kitty
9 years ago

OH MY STARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

Precious is HOME!!!! Awww lovely Brian, Sascha, Gracie, Dolly and Zoe!! You have a beautiful new sister and she is just so wonderful!! Awwww look at her – she’s adorable!! Yay!!! This is the BEST news!!!!! Yay!!!!

Take care
x

Laila and Minchie
9 years ago

OMC!!! We have tears of joys leaking from our eyes! Concats!!! She looks like she really likes it there so far!

Jackie
9 years ago

How exciting, Mr. Brian! Miss Precious will be so happy with you all being luved so much! We look furward to hearing what she has to say!

Barks and happy wiggles,

Jackie

Diane
9 years ago

Oh, my goodness, you are such a wonderful and compassionate family. May the transition for all of you be easy. Bless u all.

Cats~Goats~Quotes
9 years ago

We are so, so happy to read this!! When we saw that Precious had been adopted, we put it on our blog, but didn’t know at that time that her forever, wonderful home would be with YOU!!

Thank you!!

Sagira

Oh my…congrats on the new edition. How exciting! 🙂

Punapippuri
9 years ago

Only one word for you, sir, : you are a HERO.
Here’s to a very happy, safe life for Precious.

3kats and a kwilter
9 years ago

We are so very happy that 1) Precious has a new home and 2) that she has a wonderful family who will love her and give her a forever home like we have. It’s been almost 3 years since mommy gave Runt and Charles their new forever home, when their former daddy couldn’t take them when he moved back with his parents.
Precious, you are a very lucky kitty!
Snuggles and purrs,
Taz, Runt, Charles and mommy, Anna, in IL

A few Good Cats
9 years ago

That is terrific news! Congratulations on the precious new addition to your family.