Bay Area Humane Society is hosting a Cat Adoption Special – from now until 10/10/10 all cat and kitten adoption fees are just $10.10. Experience purrs and unconditional love, and feel proud knowing you made a difference in the life of a great pet.
The top ten reasons to adopt a cat from Bay Area Humane Society:
10. You save a life.
9. With most family members gone during the work week for 8 hours or more, house training is certainly an important consideration – all of our shelter cats are already litterbox trained!
8. When you adopt an adult cat from the shelter, you already have a sense of his personality, and he is passed that “climbing the curtains” kitten stage!
7. Adoption staff work with you to make that perfect match. They will try and make sure that you are choosing the pet that will make both family and cat happy.
6. Cuddly companion, even if you are “under the weather”! Flu season is around the corner … cats are the perfect company when you are spending the day in bed!
5. You will be an example to others, and they may become inspired to visit a shelter.